I’ve been feeling a little under the weather lately. Just some mild discomfort in the throat and the occasional coughing, but one can never be too sure these days, huh?
I’m sure a lot of people are going through so much worse right now so I’d rather not dwell on this not-feeling-well thing. Per usual I will just talk to myself by answering Internet questions because, well, I need to do something. #burgis
1. What word do you always misspell?
2. What is the ugliest vegetable?
Ampalaya is pretty ugly, isn’t she?
3. What is the absolute worst movie you have ever seen?
They say indifference is worse than hate, so the worst movies for me are those that I barely remember after watching. #chummy
4. What food do you crave most often?
Dimsum and pho.
5. What is the grossest sounding English word?
6. What is the silliest thing you get nostalgic for?
This isn’t silly, but the song “Morning Swim” by Turbo Goth oddly reminds me of home.
7. When is lying the right thing to do?
Depends on what you’re lying about, I guess.
8. What is your dream car?
I’m not into cars, sorry, although I do want to own an SUV or a truck one day.
9. What quote do you (try to) live by?
“In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. ‘Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,’ he told me, ‘just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.’”
10. What is your hometown famous for?
Armed rebels, charet.
11. Which appliance can you not live without?
12. Whose advice do you always listen to?
Nah, I’m too stubborn for that shit. Choz.
13. Would you enjoy a vacation away from all of your technology?
If I’m with the right people, why not?
14. What is your version of “There are two types of people in this world…”?
There are two types of people in this world: those who have good taste in music, and those who love Boyce Avenue. Char, loko lang!
15. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ugh, I don’t know, man!
16. What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren’t going to sell it anymore?
You know what? In hindsight, I should’ve hoarded those orange Lewis & Pearl cologne and brought them here with me. Those are the best-smelling colognes, bar none.
17. If you opened a restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
A college friend and I had this floating idea of one day opening a bar that is open 24/7. Our biggest beef against most bars in our area was that they closed right at 2am. It was too early for us back then. Many of these bars had also sent us home and packed our beers in clear plastic bags with straws — man, drinking beer from a soda bag is just not the same as downing a bottle!
But ahh, those were the days. I barely drink nowadays, so maybe I will just open a small cafe that serves tea and cake and plays twee-pop songs. Good girl stuff, hehe.
18. Do you think the world would be a better or worse place if everyone suddenly could read each other’s thoughts?
19. If you lived in a tribal society, what role would you play? (Hunter, gatherer, shaman, chieftain, etc.)
What specific tribal society are you referring to? Hmm.
20. Would you go to another planet even if it meant that you would never return to earth and eventually die on that planet?
21. Would you rather take a two week all expenses paid vacation right now or a one month all expenses paid vacation in one year?
Two week all expenses paid in one year. It isn’t wise to travel right now anyway.
I got the questions from this site. Take care, everyone!
“What is your hometown famous for?
Armed rebels, charet.”
Hope you’re feeling over the weather na. Haha. Nakakaparanoid ngayon. Tipong sore throat lang or sipon, mapapa isip ka na.